The perfect fit for LONDONEWCASTLE
The suite, which measures circa 3,050 sq ft, is Derwent London’s first provision of their ‘fully fitted and ready to go’ offering in the West End, having previously been successfully used at Hardwick Street.
This exciting product delivered a well thought-out and beautifully designed office suite allowing the tenant to merely bring their computers and start work. The suite provided;
- Fully furnished office space
- 28 desks
- Two private meeting rooms with crittal/ factory style glazing
- Kitchenette with integrated appliances and breakfast bar
- Air conditioning
- Branding/signage opportunity within the entrance of the floor
- Prominent access to first floor via feature staircase from main reception
- Fully cabled throughout and enabled with high speed fibre internet
90 Whitfield Street forms half of an island site owned by Derwent London and is circa 110,000 sq ft. It is a Grade A building providing a large and impressive staffed reception with feature art work by Ian Davenport while a sculptural drawing by David Tremlett is the focal point in the atrium.
Fitzrovia is one of Derwent London’s key villages where they own 1.4m sq ft of office and retail space. This means that they can offer any local company the opportunity to have their office needs met as their business needs change.
As a location Fitzrovia is now home to some of the most famous brands in the world such as Facebook and Netflix, Estee Lauder.
For more information on this or any other transaction please do not hesitate to contact the agency team 020 7734 7766